What We Accept
Schedule A Pickup
Chattanooga ReStore Pick-Up Criteria and Policies
Items We Cannot Accept for Pick-Up
- Anything that is broken, severely torn, stained, odorous, or covered in excessive pet hair
- Used mattresses, box springs, or pillows
- Non-working appliances or appliances with broken/missing pieces
- Any item containing asbestos
- Flammable or combustible chemicals
- Automotive parts or fluids
- Windows or doors with broken/cracked glass
- Screen doors with broken or torn screens
- Paint that does not meet the following criteria: Must be free of rust with intact labels, under three years old, and at least half full (Pick up available depending on quantity)
- Anything damaged by water or mold
- Used lumber, trim, etc containing nails, screws, or fasteners
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Previously installed tile
- TVs without HDMI ports
- Used insulation
NO FULL FLIGHTS OF INTERIOR STAIRS – All items need to be on the main level of the home in a place where they can be moved out conveniently and safely. Split level homes or apartments with a single flight of exterior stairs may be excluded from this policy. Please let the Donations Manager know of any complicating factors such as stairs, steep driveways, etc. when scheduling your pick-up.
Pick-ups are conducted at the driver’s discretion. If an item is in a condition that does not meet our standards or is in a location from which it cannot be safely moved under the circumstances, drivers may refuse the pick-up.
If you have questions, please call us at 423-634-1004 or contact our Donations Manager, Lindsey Lanier, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Donations Pickups!
We offer free donation pickup service within the City of Chattanooga and Hamilton County, TN – click the Schedule a Pickup Button now and fill out a request.
Schedule A Pickup
The ReStore accepts donations of many kinds of household goods and building materials. Click the button below for more information about what we accept.
Donations Wish List