Habitat’s home repair programs are open at all homeowners who meet the follow criteria;
- Live in the Glass Farms Neighborhood:
- Own their home, have homeowner’s insurance and not be in bankruptcy
- Demonstrate need
- Fall between household income of 20-80% of Area Median Income.
- Be willing to pay a percentage of the material cost
- Contribute to the projects with some volunteer hours
- Make sure you meet our criteria
- Contact Habitat staff at 423-756-0507 with any questions.
- Download and complete our Application by clicking here :Download our Application Form Here
- Bring you completed application to Habitat’s office at 1201 East Main Street Chattanooga, along with: Proof of income – pay stubs, benefit statements, etc. and proof of insurance.
Contact Daniel Gamble, Program Coordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 423-756-0507, Ext 19