Has your company or group been considering a retreat, or are you looking for a way to build unity among your staff or members?
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga Area’s Team Building program is designed to improve staff and group morale and cohesion through a motivational and fun day of volunteering a Habitat construction or home repair project site. Volunteering together to help build a new home, or make needed repairs to an existing home is a uniquely rewarding experience for any business or organization. Habitat Team builds also provide the opportunity for your company to publicly demonstrate its commitment to social responsibility and civic engagement in our community.
Team Build Day $3,500 – $5,000
- Build Day with 10 volunteers
- Personalized Orientation, at your place of business, prior to the build day (30 minutes)
- Lunch and commemorative gift for each participant on the build day
- Social media cross-promotion with build day photos on HabiChatt social media
- Invitation and recognition at Home Dedication (if applicable)
- Recognition on HabiChatt website
- CD of Build Day photos
- Certificate of Appreciation for display at your place of business, place of worship, club, etc.
If you have any questions regarding team building, please call Dominique Brandt at 423-756-0507, Ext. 16.